We are experts in assault and violent offences. Our expertise also includes:
- obstructing/assaulting a police officer
- self-defence and provocation defences
- manslaughter and murder.
Our experience is your advantage.
The kinds of successful outcomes we have achieved for clients include:
- attaining ‘not guilty’ verdicts in jury and magistrate trials
- successfully resolving charges of common assault and assault occasioning bodily harm with alternative dispute resolution
- negotiating the withdrawal/discontinuation of the full range of assault charges due to insufficient evidence
- securing downgrades to lesser charges for clients initially charged with serious crimes such as grievous bodily harm or obstructing a police officer
- achieving ‘no conviction recorded’
- receiving non-custodial sentences such as wholly suspended sentences, probation, community service, fines and good behaviour bonds.
Make us your first call.
You need a dedicated, experienced lawyer on your side. That’s us.